I didn’t get any post up yesterday ’cause I’ve been binge watching on Shukri Yahaya’s dramas I can’t concentrate on my blog. I even took a day to reply to comments as I was busy watching Dia Isteri Luar Biasa. He’s an epidemic and I’m infected. Soz not soz.
1. University. Email my mentor about my deferment. For some reason I always postpone doing this until the very last minute. It’s bad, I know. But for a private university where students are almost always right (sometimes), they can’t say a thing, can they?
2. Get a refund. On 11 November, I placed an order for L’Oreal True Match foundation and a buy 1 free 1 Maybelline HyperCurl Mascara from Guardian online store (for my international readers, Guardian is a Malaysian drugstore).
It’s almost a month and I still haven’t gotten my package! I emailed them on 28 November and they said that “Due to the overwhelming response to our Buy 1 Free 1 promotion on 11.11 recently, there might be some delay in processing your order.“
At the time, I was fine, it’s okay, I can wait. But it’s December already for God’s sake! So I emailed them again on 6 December and this is their reply:
“We would like to apologize for this inconvenience situation. We cannot advise you on the exact stock arrival date for the item.“
In my understanding, the exact stock arrival date for the item means that the items are not in their inventories and they are waiting for the stock (items) to arrive from suppliers or whatever.
Then why the heck did you do a sale for items that you don’t have, then?
I know I’m being fussy but it’s my money and that is 75 ringgit I can spend on something else so I asked for a refund. I picked the wrong shade of foundation, anyway.
PS: If you wanna shop drugstore online, I’d really recommend Watsons or Hermo.my. I received my packages in two business days.
3. Fix my blog posts. If Blogger and WordPress have similar formatting then we’d all be happy forever and ever but who do I think I am asking for the impossible to happen. Psh.
I have to resize my photos to 1000px, optimise them from 50-150kb, and fix text formatting. It drives me insane that the line spacing doesn’t work on WordPress and most of my text posts are now 20 continuous lines of texts.
I really wanna get it done before 2017 comes because I have 140 posts that are still not edited and it drives me insane when I have readers reading my older posts.
I also want to delete posts that are not relevant anymore such as my new blog design posts. I do that everytime I get a new design on Blogger and it’s not really helpful now, is it?
4. Do some research about weight loss. I really wanna start on a weight loss journey comes January 2017 so I have to do some research about it because I can’t simply not eat and hope that I’ll lose 10 kgs just by skipping meals ’cause that’s not healthy although I can’t deny that it works for me. I can lose 1 kg just by not eating rice for a week.
Atkins diet is also not that healthy so I’m gonna pass on that too. I’m not on time constraint to lose weight so I’m gonna give it a year to lose 10 kg. I want my 15 year old body back and I can’t believe it’s taking me almost 7 years to work for it.
45 kg, here I come (again).
5. Reevaluate my life and goals for the future. I’m not getting any younger. I can’t be feeling happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time for ever, can I?